I’ve always loved these “guess what’s in my purse???” kinds of posts, regardless of blog genre. Doesn’t matter if you write about books, cooking, knitting, perfume, underwater basket weaving, whatever — I’m dying to see the random junk that you carry around with you all day. And, since turnabout is fair play, I’m going to subject you to a quick list of the junk that I carry around all day.
Yeah… believe it or not, this is AFTER having cleaned it out a couple of days ago.
- Billfold. Duh.
- Bullet journal. Howgarts-themed, natch.
- Work ID.
- Keys, incl. most of my library cards.
- Book du jour. Don’t argue with me, this is an essential.
- Not pictured, because I was using it to take this photo: mi teléfono.
- Gum. I like delicious smelly foods, but prefer not to subject other people to the aftermath.
- Tire pressure gauge. I don’t trust the ones on the actual air pumps, and also I’m a worrywart who always thinks my tires “look a little low”….
- Little packet of tissues, because allergies.
- Hand lotion.
- Perfume rollerball. Also occasionally a little sample spray bottle or something.
- Random gift cards that I keep forgetting to use (in the striped pouch).
- Blotting papers.
- Mini makeup mirror.
- Misc. makeup — blush, highlighter, lip balm, and lipstick, currently.
- Old-school iPod Shuffle. I have an Android phone but almost all my music is in iTunes, and I’m too lazy to figure out how to make them talk to each other properly.
So, how about you? Anything fun in your bag these days?